The Power of My Heart that Walks with You

 Child, take the breath that leaves the noise behind as I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. I come to feed you and to show you my love that never abandons nor judges.

Janine, my child, I heard you ask for me within the noise of your yesterday.  All you need do is ask and there I am. I never invade. Your attention to the ways of this Tabernacle have shown you that as each day arises you may be assured of my attention for this is the way of the River of the I Am.

In your yesterday you awakened to the ways of my heart within the noise for in spite of the noise we walked together.  You must come to see that because you are mine the noise can now only make noise. It can no longer control you. 

I ask only that you rest in the knowing that the noise can no longer be the controller within you.  The noise can only tempt you with its want to cause fear within you.

The noise uses fear to attempt to sway you from me. In your yesterday you paid no heed to the noise even when it asked you to fear rather than trust me. Your body did not fail you. It showed you that the noise was wanting to be the controller and using its power to cause old fear to rise up. 

Janine, my child, trust is being built upon trust this new day for your yesterday saw you say to the noise that you were refusing to allow it to control you.

You must come to see that it is not by the power of the noise that holds you but the power of my heart that flows with Jesus within the River of the I Am. Come and ponder this new day the ways of my heart that walks with you and through you,