The Sheep know their Shepherd

 Child, come and rest as we move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I come to take you and grow you in the ways of the River of the I Am that you may be nurtured and cleansed and renewed for this is the way of the River of the I Am and this is the way of my heart.

There shall be those who hear the good news of the River of the I Am and take in the love of God that abounds deep within their own soul. There shall be those who do not believe in the Kingdom within and there shall be those who believe in the Kingdom and make war against God.

Janine, my child, this is of no matter to your soul for your soul knows God. Make no matter to those who may scorn you.  Your design is to write my words and be with me as we walk into the world to witness to others and teach of the road to God which is the journey within to the soul that when opened finds its God.

Jesus spoke of knowing His sheep and His sheep knowing Him. Those who open to their own soul know their God and shall follow Him into Eternity.  Let those with ears to hear, Hear.