The Solid Ground of the River of the I Am

 Child, I am pleased that you come to me at this Tabernacle with no matter the ways of the noise. Come and enter this holy space and time where we commune in the ways of mother and child within the mystical body of our God. Come and be filled with my nurture and renewal that we may enter the world to give what you have received.

I remind you that this day is as no other and therefore you must not rely on anything other than this inch and moment for it moves you into the next and then the next. As we move deeper into the depths, take in the flow of the movement that takes you deeper. You must take in each depth for it is of God's grace that we move deeper and deeper each day.

Your yesterday gave you the ground you walk on today.  Your yesterday gave you the grace to see past the noise and into others hearts. By this grace you are expanded this day that we may walk into the world expanded in God's graces.

Janine, my child, as each day ends you become more of the ground of the River of the I Am where you become sturdier and more grounded in God's ways. At the end of each day your dreams make you more grounded that your new day may be more grounded. Ponder the ground you stand on this new day for it began the day of your yes to me and to Jesus.  Your yes to me was always said with, "Yes, Mother, if it may save souls do what you will with me."

By those words you have arrived at this Tabernacle. Come and be of my heart that walks and works to save souls for the opened heart finds its God. Come and walk with me on the solid ground of the River of the I Am. I taste your excitement to live this day with me.