To Be of God's Will

 Janine, my child, breathe and await the opening of this Tabernacle that opens when you come to me with your yes and with your commitment to me. Come and be known for you are my child and I am your heavenly mother who loves you with a love that shall never end.

This new day finds us loved by our Father and Creator. This day finds us loving for I fill you with my love that fills you to overflowing and where it shall spread to my children that are placed before us. This time is of you and me. Rest and be filled and know that this filling shall spread to others. When we enter the world the ways of my heart shall spread through you.

To be as one within this Tabernacle is to allow me to nurture and hold you in the embrace of mother and child.  When we leave this Tabernacle and engage the outer world this embrace shall touch others for this is the way of the River of the I Am.

And so, my child, be at peace and take in all that is within you and around you within this Tabernacle for it is here that we share the mystical ways of the River of the I Am. The mystical sheds all boundaries of the outside world that we may become as one. Not only are we one as mother and child but we are also one with our Father who is the Holy Spirit of the River of the I Am.

All is done by the will of God here within this Tabernacle that we may do His will in the outside world. To be of God's will requires knowing Him within the mystical. You cannot say you are of God's will when you know Him not in the intimacy of relationship. The River of the I Am offers relationship for it holds the mystical body of God.