You must Not Attempt to Forecast

Janine, my child, I walk with you in each inch and moment.  Stay awake to me and there I am. Take my peace with you in each inch and moment and when the noise threatens you, allow me to calm the waters for you.


I come to love in each inch for there is no other inch  like this one.To seek the future or stay in the past is to leave me for I live and walk in this inch and moment only where the next is not here and the past is no longer. 


To  forecast or live in the past is to miss the mark. Know this, my child, I walk with you and speak to you in this inch and moment.  Even though we speak and review the past, the secret to God’s ways is to see and taste in this inch and moment.


You must not attempt to forecast for that is not of God. It is of matter what you do in this inch and moment for it  prepares you for the next.


Love loves in this inch and moment.  Love witnesses in this inch and moment even while reviewing the past.  Seeking to forecast the future is folly for you cannot seek the next inch or moment when this one has not been lived. I remind you to live, love and be kind in each inch and moment. 


When you review the day with Jesus it is in the current inch and moment. The past cannot be changed but it can be reviewed.  It is sinful to try to make the past other than what it was for sinfulness is leaving out God who cannot allow the past to be changed. The truth suffers when you attempt to change the past.  You can heal the past by reviewing it with the sacred witness. You can heal the past by exposing it.  The  misguidedness must be exposed that truth may take its place


Janine, my child, know this. We review the past, we don’t live in it.  Ponder the difference.