Your Missing Pieces are Found Within the River of the I Am

 Child, come and I shall take you into my heart where we move into the depths of the River of the I Am. As we move deeper, I show you the depths we have traversed. My dear child, you have come from the surface of the River where you could not taste or hear or see me to this depth where we commune in the ways of mother and child.  You allow me to feed you with the food of Eternity. You allow me to hold you in the embrace of love and only love.

There was a time when an embrace tortured you for it meant the dangers of losing yourself. Now you awaken to the beauty of losing yourself in my heart where we become one.

To be at this depth is to see and gain the knowing that you do not lose yourself within the River of the I Am. Rather, you gain all the more and more of you for what was lost has been found.

You are a part of the greater all the while not losing yourself within the greater. Ponder this lesson for you lose not who you are when you join all here as one. You gain all the more of yourself for your missing pieces are found here within the River of the I Am. You find your God, Father and mother and your soul mates here within the River for all lost parts are found.