God Presents Himself Within the Small

 Child, awaken to me and to the River of the I Am. Come, and as you place yourself before me, know that you are mine and know that I shall never leave you. I await your attendance each day just as you await my attention, nurture and renewal in the ways of the River of the I Am. What appears to be small to the many is very large when you know God for God's miracles show themselves in the small.

You no longer wait not upon the large, my child. Rather, you wait upon the small in each new day. The miracles come to you in the small ways of the day. The many of my children seek the large miracles to find God but they seek not a relationship with Him. To ask for the large is to not know God.

I say this to you in a loud and clear voice, my child.  The many would not even believe the large miracles for their eyes cannot see when they seek not a personal relationship with God.

Can you say you are in relationship with another when you know not the other?  There are those who seek God and ask Him to show Himself in the large. They await God to show Himself in the large rather than to seek to know Him in the small inch and moment. 

Janine, my child, I take you into the world to attest to the small for within the small inch and moment you see God's miracles and you walk In relationship with Him. I take you into the world to attest to the glorious inch and moment where God presents Himself within the small. When you see Him in the small you learn how precious you are.