Grow and Engage Your God

 Child, let go of all that you may be prepared to enter this Tabernacled emptied for I, your mother, fill you in all parts that you may be renewed. Come and be renewed in the ways of the River of the I Am.

The lesson this day is to take in the breath of the River Of the I Am. Take in the breath that takes us into the realm of the mystical. Take in the realm of God who is the River of the I Am. Take in the scent of God's Garden. Take in the beauty before you. Take in the love that flows with only love and where the power of God's love begins and ends with the River of the I Am.

The yes of any child enlarges and grows the power of the River of the I Am. The yes need not be of any other condition but the yes. To be of the yes is to open the heart to the possibility of something greater than the you alone.

The yes is a yes of a maturity that has grown itself to ask the question of something other than self and other than this world alone. To ask the question is to seek. To seek is to ask the question of, "Is there really a God, "

To seek is to have asked the question outside the ego mind. If you are not of the ego mind you are of God for God is invited to open to you when the ego mind is disengaged. Therefore, my child, in simplicity, when you disengage the ego mind you invite God to enter and show you the way and the truth. 

When you are grown enough to disengage the ego mind you are grown enough to engage your God. Let us walk into the world to disengage the ego mind and allow my children to ask and seek to know the truth and the way.