" I leave You My Peace. My Peace I give you."

 Child, I hear you and I am here awaiting your call and your attendance to this Tabernacle. Come, my dearest child, and know the love of my heart and my arms and my being for we commune in the ways of mother and child as destined by God.

Today is anew and the Light shines through us for the Light of my womb flows through the River of the I Am and throughout the world. Come and warm yourself before the Light.  The Light is Jesus who comes to warm the hearts of all of God's children. We are but conduits for His warmth and everlasting love. 

Janine, the world may not understand love without judgment for the world operates on the ways of the noise which holds the many of the ego minds. The ego minds gather for they have power in the many.

It is easy to see that many of the ego minds gathered together boast of righteousness but it is righteousness that is of great misguidedness for they declare war rather than declare the peace of Jesus.

We walk as one in the peace that declares war never. We use the power of love to gather, not in war, but in the promise of peace. Let us walk into the world knowing the peace we carry into the world is of Jesus and of the promise of the New Earth. You cannot use the language of the noise to gather peace.  You must take in the peace that is within your own soul. This peace is the promise of Jesus, " I leave you my peace. My peace I give you."