It Was Jesus Who Showed You the Way

 Child of mine, you are mine and you are loved beyond measure. Come, and as we move deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am,  know that your love for me is known. Know that your hands move with the rhythm of my heart on this new day of our Lord and Creator.

The lesson this new day is to know that as you come to me each day, you are prepared to walk with me into the world. You begin each new day in prayer with me as we commune in the mystical ways of mother and child. You come to me in a nakedness that allows me to prepare you in many ways. I engage you in the ways of preparing you for as we walk into this new day you must be prepared to counter the noise for the noise shows itself in ways you have not encountered as of yet.

I prepare you to keep your heart in the opened position with no matter the noise. I give you view of your yesterday where the noise asked you to be of judgment in the name of being helpful.  It was Jesus who showed you the way of the witness that countered the noise with the silence of love and only love. Within your soul you heard the ways of Jesus that whispered the answer to your question to Him.

You asked Jesus why you were so powerless to help the person before you and Jesus answered, " You are powerless. Be silent in this moment and I shall show you the way." 

In that moment the torrent of pain that needed to be opened, opened. The soul was released from its painful prison. The soul finds its God when it is released from hiddenness.  There shall be the times when you will be asked to speak the words of Jesus and there will be times when you will be asked to be silent for in silence you allow the other to see within themselves to where Jesus abides.