Join the Effortless Flow of The River of the I Am

 Child, you come to me in this new day and present yourself to me that I may take you into my heart and show you the way and the truth of who you are and who God is. Come and be taken into the depths of the River where you see and taste God's graces upon us.

Allow me to slow all down for you. To slow all down is to breathe the air of the River for the River flows with the air of the mystical body of God. Here within the River time has no place for it has no matter. 

Here within the River where all is slowed there is no need to make effort for the River takes us in its effortless flow.  Take in the wonderment of what we have. Take in the beauty of God's Garden. Make no effort for to do so is to miss what God has prepared for you.

Take in the peace that has no effort. Take in the Love that flows through you just as the breath flows within you and through you.

Take in the wonderment of all that flows here with no boundaries. Rush not into your day. This time is of you and me. Allow me to slow all down that you may be renewed and fed. To be fed is to take in the truth of how much you are loved.

Let us walk into the day where you are filled and refreshed.  Let us walk into the day to teach others to seek the effortlessness and timelessness of the River of the I Am. Let us witness to the truth of God's Love for each child.