Let Others See Your Soul that Holds God's Seed

 My Dear child of mine, take in this Tabernacle that holds you in high regard for you are my child whom I shall hold and love and nurture forever.  I am God's servant who has said yes to be the mother to the Son of Man and therefore my yes moves to being mother to all.

Your yes has opened the door to me. The opened door graces you with knowing me. Make no mistake, my child, I am your mother and mother to all with no matter the ways of the yes or no. I shall always hold dear each child for each child holds the seed of God.

Could you love any child of yours the less with matter to how you perceive their behaviors? I say to you that there are the many who do so. The many know not to seek to know the heart and soul of my children and shall not know what we have until they see me in the New World. 

Each day we walk into the world and you learn of my heart that loves with no matter the outside of any child. Come and let us seek to see others through the eyes of Jesus where we see the soul that holds the seed of God. You must hold all in high regard with no matter the ways of the outside noise.

It is not of yours to judge or take another's soul into account.  The joy of opening the soul so that it may see the Light of the day is why we walk each day.  Let your soul be exposed so that others may want what we have.