Take Note of the Ways of Your Heart

 Child, let go and know that it is I within the River of the I am that boldly takes you into my heart that we may move deeply into the River of the I Am. On this new day I say boldly for the noise is loud and you are in need of being removed from it. By your yes, I am your mother who shall always take you into my heart. 

What I do for you, I have come to do for all of my children. Now that we are in this peaceful and joyful place, rest and be filled and be attended to. You are my child and I know you in all parts and all places.

This time is for you and me. When it is time we shall share it. But for now, my child, be still and be filled and attended to. Taste the breath that we share. Take in the flow of the River that flows through us. Take in the love of my Son whose love flows through all things here within the River for all is touched by His saving blood.

Take note of the ways of your heart that has given itself to me that I may fill you. As the infant feeds on its mother, so too you feed on me and take me in. We share this time and space in the ways of mother and child. 

The child grows and leaves its mother but it cannot ever not be a part of its mother.  Take in this awareness for it shall feed you in the knowing that no matter how far you may feel from me you are but a breath from me. Call on me as I am there for I am your heavenly mother who is not bound by the boundaries of the world and one day you shall no longer be bound by the boundaries that keep you from your children.