The Awakening of Hidden Parts

 Child, come and breathe out the breath of letting go and allow me to take you into my heart where we breathe as one within the River of the I Am. Come and let us move deeper into the River of the I Am. Come and take in my heart that gives you my attention, nurture and the ways of the River of the I Am.

Your dream of last night gave you view of the letting go of the part of your ego that has made much noise with the need of control over you. You told the noise to go and that you were quite capable of managing the beautiful preparations for a special party yourself. 

Janne, my child, the dream came to show you how you made the ego mind move out from the fore of you to the behind of you. As you were preparing to give a party to all of those within your family, the man representing your controlling ego mind, attempted to take over the preparations. You forced the man representing your ego mind to leave and that you were quite capable of making the preparations yourself.

Those within your family are all the parts deep within you that need to be celebrated for they have come to see the light of day where before they were relegated to the dark. 

Janine, my child, you have confronted a part of you that was given over to your ego mind from childhood. Take in the joy today for the part that needed to be told to leave has left and what needed to be brought into the light of day has been done so. 

Let us walk in this new day with the joy of the River of the I Am where you are the more expanded today than your yesterday. What firstly appeared to be war brought great peace for those parts that were hidden now join you in the peace as promised by my Son.  

The unrolling of a rug in your dream with a grown woman (the woman is a grown part of you) hidden within the rug was firstly thought to be dead but was merely awaiting you to free her. Let the adult woman join you in this newfound freedom to be as you were designed to be.