The Gates of Heaven are Opened by the Heart

 Child, open yourself to me. Let go of yourself for me that I may enter and fill you with my love, nurture and attention for I am your heavenly mother who comes to fill you as well as all of my children. I await the yes of my children that they may have what we have.

Janine, each time a heart opens it opens to its heavenly mother and heavenly Savior and heavenly Father. To be of the heavenly is to be opened of heart where you taste the ways of the heavenly family. To be a part of the heavenly family is to come to know Eternity.  

To be of the heavenly is to grow yourself in the ways of my Son, who by His walk on Earth, showed you the way and the truths of Eternity and the gates of Heaven.

The gates of Heaven lie deep within your own soul. The gates of Heaven are opened by the heart. My child, it was the heart that first knew of God. It is the heart that holds the seed of God. It is the heart, that when opened, becomes the conduit to opening the soul where God and soul are reunited in God's loving plan.

Ponder this lesson, and as we prepare to walk into the world, know that my children are opening their hearts to me and opening their story where the soul is being unwrapped. My children may not know my name but they know me through you. My children come to know me through all of those of the yes as well.