The More I Lose Myself the More I Gain Myself

 Child, come and be filled with me. Come and know my nurture, attention and love deep within your depths.  Here within these depths we commune in the ways of our Father who has designed us.

Be still of heart and soul and take note of how opened you are to me and to Jesus and to all that is within the River of the I Am. Take note that we move from the surface where you place yourself before me at this Tabernacle. Take note of the movement of your heart and soul as we move deeper and deeper into the River. Take note of how you lose yourself within me. This is the way of our journey for each day you move deeper and each day you lose yourself all the more that you may gain all the more and more of wholeness that expands and makes naked the more and more of you.

Janine, my child you ask how is it that the more I lose myself the more I gain myself? The answer lies within you. Take in how much more you see, taste, smell and feel yourself in the wholeness that is grown within you each new day. To prepare yourself each day you must let go of yourself and make naked your heart and soul all the more that you may expand your awareness and awakenness to Jesus. In growing yourself in wholeness you are all the more of your design. 

To let go of yourself and to become naked of heart and soul the more and more each day is to expose your design which makes you all the more and more of your design. By losing yourself in the nakedness of heart and soul you gain all the more for what is emptied is filled with God's will  for you which is wholeness. In wholeness all parts are naked where you are all the more and more. Let those with the ears to hear, hear.