The River Flows to Grow You

 Child, come and place yourself before this Tabernacle. Take the breath that lets go of the outside world and join me within the River of the I Am. Come and let us flow down within the depths of the River where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I fill you with my heart and nurture.

Let us take time to rest here within this depth for it fills you more than your yesterday. You have expanded in your yesterday that today may fill you all the more. You shall never be just what you were yesterday for the wisdom of the River has grown you and made your foundation stronger.

The lesson this day is simple. Love as you loved yesterday but with the knowing and tasting that you can love even deeper.  When you taste me and Jesus within the inch, take in the love that deepens and grows stronger and then give it away to another and then another. This is the way of the River of the I Am for the River flows to expand and to grow each child that Eternity may be tasted in the outside world as well as in the inside world of the River of the I Am.

Take heart, my child, and know that if Eternity is not tasted in this world it will surely be in the next. Come and be still and take in my heart that we may walk into the world to give what you have received. You shall learn to love as I love all the more and more as each day unfolds.