An Opened Soul Opens the Soul of Another

 Child, I am pleased that you come to me in this time and space for you call out to me with the commitment of your heart and soul. Come and as this new day begins take in the newness of not only the day but of your soul. 

Come and know the peace that is yours when you keep your heart aimed at me and my Son, the Light. On this new day taste the ways of the rhythm of the River of the I Am. Just as your heart has a rhythm, so too, the River flows with a warm and steadfast rhythm that sings its song of love and steadiness and commitment to the Covenant between God and all of mankind.

The rhythm of your heart and soul shall one day be flowing with the rhythm of the River of the I Am. I give you the view and the taste of the rhythm and beauty of the commitment made to you by God. In the instant that you were created you were given the commitment that shall take you into Eternity.

As we walk into the world this new day I hear your prayer to open another heart as we witness to the soul of another. Even when the other knows not his or her own soul, we can still speak the language of soul to soul. 

Stay awake and take note of the way in which soul speaks to soul for the soul reaches out past its hiddenness to the soul that hears and listens. Stay awake that you may meet the soul of another and then another and so on for one soul opened opens another and then another and so on.