Come and Represent Me

 Child, let go of all and know I am here awaiting your attendance. Today is anew like no other. You are here and you are in need of my nurture. Come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune as one. I fill you with my nurture and attention and love.

These last days have found you fearful for you fret worldly things. Janine, my child, I call you by name for I am your heavenly mother who holds you in all worldly things as well as the mystical within the River of the I Am.

Your heart holds the pain of my children who are in the throws of evil and darkness, not by their doing. You pray for them as I pray with you. The world has always known evil and darkness. You cannot know God until you leave the darkness and rise up into the Light. 

You ask why is it that this darkness cannot end? I say to you, my child, this darkness is ending for as we end war within one child and then another and then another the wars without shall end. When your heart sees another as brother and sister and other, war shall end without.

Be of the faithful heart that lives in joy, loves all, and is kind. Be of my heart that knows love shall overtake evil. Know that not one child shall be lost.  Each child will be rid of the worldly that choice may be made in truth sans the misguidedness. 

As we walk today know that kindness and witnessing gathers my children to me for you are the representative of me and my Son. God works through His children of the yes to gather the lost within the world that they may choose Him while still in the body.  Come and represent me to the world.