God's Mosaic

 Child, how graced we are to be mother and child where I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am and feed you with my nurture and the ways of our design. We are designed that I may be your mother forever.  My yes has gained us much in the ways of God's loving plan.

Each soul has been given their design that adds to God's loving plan. That loving design gives freedom to all to walk in all ways of the Earth. On the day of the true choice each soul shall choose the Kingdom or not.

For the child who chooses not to say yes to the Kingdom that soul shall be lost to God's Mosaic. One lost is one empty space for each child is intended to add to the mosaic of God's design. As the yes is given the soul opens and adds to the mosaic.

Janine, let us commune where you are only called upon to take in this nurture within this time and space. I do not come to take but to give. I do not come to judge but to hold. I do  not come to chastise but to build for love builds and does not take down.

Do not fret. I come to take you into my heart where there are no boundaries of judgment, anger or separations for these destry rather than build.

I walk with you into the world on this new day to teach of the building of the heart and soul that grows in love and only love.