Great Joy Fills Me for I am Your Mother

 Child, in this inch and moment I take your human ways into my heart to show that all you need do is place your hands on this Tabernacle and here I am. Come and allow us to commune in the ways of mother and child. 

The Lord our God blesses this relationship. The Lord our God has deemed us mother and child forever. No one can take away what God has deemed for us. You may say no but you can never take away the love of my heart.

I love with no conditions. Whether a child knows me or says no to this relationship, the relationship is still here within my heart. You cannot take away motherhood. You cannot take away the love of a mother for her child.

There is much that may get in the way of this awareness, Janine, but it is still here and always will be.

Let us be of prayer that my children will awaken to the love I carry to each child. I walk in the ways of motherhood where I love even when not known or loved. At first glance it may seem that this love is only one way but just as you are of joy when one opens to us there is great joy when one of my children comes to know me. 

And so, my child, God too, is pleased when one of His children awakens to Him. Love is always love. Joy becomes the fruit of the yes to God. As you grow in your relationship with Jesus you taste His joy. Walk with me today in the knowing that my heart is filled with joy in what we have. 

Great joy fills me for I am your mother. I am pleased that we have what we have.