Let the World see the Whole of You

 Child. Do not ever question what we have. Reach out to this Tabernacle and here I am. Come and hear me. Come and taste my love and nurture.

You are a sign of me within the world. We must teach my children to reach out to me in any time or space for I am mother to all and await all.

How is it that we have what we have, my child? Your love for me and your attendance to this Tabernacle with no matter the ways of the noise has gained you much grace in the eyes of our Father.  Janine, you must no longer fear sin for you walk with me and my Son and the Holy Spirit each day in the commitment to learning of the ways of the River of the I Am.

Each night you are cleansed that each day you may begin anew for you give yourself over to God who is the River of the I Am where renewal flows forth from. You were given the misguidedness of what causes sin. Sin is the separation from relationship with God. You now walk in relationship with me and my Son and God.

You are of human and spirit. The human suffers from misguidedness but the spirit carries the truths of God. You have opened your heart and soul where human meets its God. 

In your review of the day with Jesus, judge not, but rather,  review with the eyes of Jesus and not the eyes of the misguidedness. Come and be of the nakedness of human and spirit where the one walks with the other and does not close the other to the other. Do not close your spirit to the whole. Let the world see the whole of you.