Our Connection Can Never be Severed

 Child, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle. I welcome you to my heart. Come, and with no matter the noise know that I am here and I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and be given the freedom of the boundaries that bind you in the outside world.

Here within the mystical there are no boundaries. Here within the mystical we commune in the ways of our Father and Creator and Guide. Here within the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am we exchange the love between mother and child. The connection can never be lost.

The connection between mother and child cannot be severed. What we have is far beyond the physical. How much more is this connection for we are opened and connected in a nakedness that takes in both the physical and mystical. I am pleased that you come to me each day with no matter the ways of the noise. You arise and come to me with no matter the ways of the body that oft wants to stray from this Tabernacle.

You are of my heart, Janine.  You are graced with my heart that loves with a love that cannot be severed. I remind you of what we have. I give you the rose to cement what we have. Take in the scent of the rose that is between us for by the scent you shall know I am with you in each step and moment.

Trust in me. Trust in my words. Trust in the promises of the Covenant. Trust that this life shall end but there is so much more awaiting you in the next. Trust in my Son, Jesus.

The view of your yesterday showed you just how connected we are for you cannot sever the cord that holds us in the God given ways of mother and child. Trust this view, Janine, for it foretells of all that we shall have in the next world.