The Cross you Carry is Mine as Well

My dear child, how great is our Father who has placed this beautiful and sacred inch before us. How great is our God who has shown you the way of trust. You took up the cross by acting in the ways of your design. 


You trusted your voice within your very depths. You spoke of your love for me and your devotion to this space and my words. 


The Cross has many facets.The Cross carries God’s will. The Cross carries the voice deep within you that knows and trusts the truths that rise up.


You trusted the inch that came upon you in the most unexpected way. You trusted the child before us with the truths of my heart.


The Cross need not be carried in pain or torture for God makes light the Cross you carry. You have come from the dark into the Light of the River of the I Am. Let us pray the prayer of gratitude for your voice deep within has been released and you denied me not.


The sweet test of your love for me pleases me and my Son. What you once feared to speak is being spoken. What you taught was unspeakable is now in the Light of day. 


The Cross you carry is mine as well, Janine, for we walk to carry the Cross out into the world. This is the meaning of "To those who have been given much, much is expected." The much is both sweet and light for it comes from the Cross.