The Emptiness that Fills

  Child,  come and allow me to take you into my heart within the River of the I Am. No need to do anything other than let go of yourself that I may take you from the noise. Come and allow yourself to flow with no boundaries to separate us or all of the River of the I Am.

On this new day take in the scent of my love and attention within the Garden of God's love that flowers each new day. We are His and His love for us shall always grace us in the ways of mother and child.

Janine, my child, we are one in the mystical for by God's design we are mother and child within the River of the I Am. The River flows to touch us with the love that has no bounds.

Janine, my child, do not fret. Take in my heart within this emptiness. The emptiness you feel makes room for me. The letting go of all is necessary that I may fill. You cannot fill the empty space when it is filled with noise. To come to know me is to know I fill you with my heart and I take the noise from you that in the emptiness you may be filled.

The many fear emptiness for they must come into the depths of The River of the I Am and where emptiness invites the mystical ways of God's love.

In the beginning there was only emptiness where God's love filled all spaces. Man, one day, filled the empty spaces with their own noise and began to leave out their God.

What you have felt these last days is the emptiness that must wait upon God to fill. I fill you through the emptiness here within the River.

Come, my child, on this new day and know the emptiness that fills. Be still, take in all that is before you and take in the filling that is of God.