The Sins of One Generation Placed Onto the Next

 Child of mine. come. Take the breath that lets go that you may take in the breath that fills you with the ways of my heart. Let go as we move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I am your mother who fills you with no regard to my needs for your needs are of my intentions.

I have been with you since the beginning. I shall be with you always. I may not have been able to stop the pain but I have always been with you in each pain. I have always held you close to my heart for I am your mother. I awaited your awareness of me. I awaited your yes to me.

But, my child, make no doubt that I have been by your side even when you knew me not. I have always interceded for you and your closed heart even when you knew not of your closed heart.

I have been with you even when you walked in hatred of my Son for He is a man. I have been with you even in your hatred of yourself for being a child who drove men to do evil things. You were taught that you were responsible for the behaviors of others. 

This day finds you in tears for I have given you view of where you came from. You could never blame a small child for what you balemed yourself for. This view is of the sins of one generation placed upon the next. 

Jesus knew all of this and became the Lamb that all may be forgiven. Let your tears flow for those who know not their mother and who are filled with the misguidedness of the generations.