The way of Roses

 Child, come. Let go of the noise and empty yourself. To empty is to have no conditions in this time and space. To have no desires and no hold onto the world allows me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am.

Today is the day of roses. The rose is the flower of God. The rose is that flower that graces me for I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am with roses upon my heart and roses upon my feet.

I tell you the story of the Roses which is not of your knowing. Seek not the view of the world in regards to the roses. Take in my words of the way of roses. God has placed roses upon me that they may represent the Light of my womb. The rose represents the love of God upon me as well as the power within my womb.

You need not know any more of the rose than what I give to you for it is of importance to what we do on Earth. I shall place the rose between us as a reminder of what we have. The rose shall be of our communion for God places much weight on the rose.  The rose is the representation of God's power in the word that is given to me. 

Janine, we walk with the power of God who has given me the rose as the representation of my motherly power within the world.

You are mine and you are mine in the representation of the rose. I ask only that you remain awake to the rose garden that is before us. I give you a rose to represent what we do for to carry my rose is to carry the power of God. 

In the days to come you shall see the rose I give to you. It shall show you the truth of my power. I do not take power from the Light. I add to it for I am the mother of God. 

As we walk, pay attention to the power of my love and my heart and my words. Pay attention to the supplications we make in the name of Jesus. Pay attention to the scent and sight of the rose for it shall gain you the awareness of the power given me by God. The rose carries the Light and power of my womb.