Trust the Eyes of Your Heart

 Child, come and taste what we have. Open yourself to me as you let go of the noise. Take in the journey into the depths of the River of the I Am. No noise can exist in this void for the noise cannot be quieted and cannot withstand the ways of our peaceful flow.

The rose has the scent of my love. All you need do is remain awake to the scent that shall remind you of what we have and the power of my love.  The many know not the ways of the River that expands all of your senses into Eternity and beyond.  As we move through each depth take note of how your sense of taste is expanded for you taste me. You know me by the taste within your loins. Your body expands for your soul opens and expands all the more and more when you attend to your soul each day here within the River of the I Am.

As a child must learn to walk, so too you must learn each depth within the River of the I Am that you may be expanded and grown. Growth expands forever for God is showing you His love forever.

Let not the noise cause you to stray from this attendance. The noise pulls at you to not believe. The noise is the doubting Thomas that says you must see only with the eyes of the outside world to know the truth. Trust what you cannot see with your earthly eyes. Trust the eyes of your heart.

Janine, my child, the noise chases you as you attend to this Tabernacle.  Heed not its call. Come to me with no matter the noise for as you have learned the noise stops at the entrance to this Tabernacle. Come and rest in my heart and take in the scent of the rose.