What is of Great Matter

 Child, come and know you are a part of the River of the I Am that grows you with each day for you attend to your soul in the ways of awareness that God walks with us and through us.  After your filling we move into the world to give what you have received. Janine, my child, there is no need to fear being abandoned or starving for you are mine.

I know the ways of the outside world give you pain and pause. It is of matter that you know I, and all of the River are with you in each step and moment. 

What is of great matter is the knowing that there is a Garden of Eden that is of God and not the noise.  There is a future that has no timing. There is a movement towards the New Earth that shall one day overtake the noise and pain within the world.  Jesus walks with us and guides all into Eternity.

What is of matter is to know you are mine and as such I use the power of God's River to hold you and each of my children for I am your mother who shall always hold you in the bosom of my heart. What is of great matter is that you give yourself over to me.  We walk in prayer as one when you give yourself to my heart.

Come on this new day and know there is no outside force that holds you in hostage anymore for you have found the place and space of the peace of my Son. There will be those times that pain will be felt for this is the way of your current human existence. Pain is of no matter to your soul for you are not in control of the pain that passes through you. Know that I, your mother, hold you in any and all pain. 

When in pain, know that you are beyond the noise and pain for your soul cannot be damaged by it. Your soul can be forced to hide but it cannot be damaged in any way. Let this and this alone bring you comfort for what God has created shall live forever.