You are Neither Above Nor Below

 Child, I see you and I know you. Come and let go. Come and allow the noise to fall away as you enter this Tabernacle. I refuse you never and await you always. Turn to me, address me and enter this Tabernacle that draws you near to me. I am your mother and Our Lady of the River of the I Am. This name has been given me by our Father and Creator.

I come to fill you and all of my children. I come to open hearts through you. I come to show you and all of my children the path into the River of the I Am where communion with all of the yes abide. 

Janine, I say this to you  in a loud and clear voice. There are the many who seek only the ways of the ego mind that seeks only to be above another.  All of my children are in danger of their own ego minds for the noise lives here and seeks to have my children feel the need to be above another that they may feel special.

To be special here within the River is to see yourself as neither above nor below. To be special is to know that you are loved beyond measure. This alone shows you how special you are for all are treated with the great love of our God. 

To witness another be treated poorly only grows more fear that one day it will be your turn to be treated poorly. This is a fear of those who know not God for God treats no one poorly to punish or be above another. 

If God places one above another you would await your turn to be treated poorly. You have been shaped to believe you are so below another that you can never reach God's graces. Ponder this lesson, Janine. How could a loving God raise one above another knowing His children have been shaped by such misguidedness? Let those with ears to hear, open their hearts to this truth.