Your Cleansed Body and Soul shall be placed Before God

 Child, let go of yourself and place yourself in nakedness at this Tabernacle that you may enter sans any hiddenness. Come and be known for I take you and nurture you as well as gently cleanse all parts that are before me.

In nakedness I see you. In nakedness I hold you and in nakedness I gently cleanse you that you may know my love and attention as well as know the life giving blood of my Son, the Lamb. I cleanse you in gentleness and love that you may come to see the beauty of your God given body and soul. To cleanse you is to wash you over with my love that all may be washed with the cleansing blood of the Lamb that flows within the River of the I Am.  


The view of the blood of the Lamb conjures up a picture of bloodiness in your mind, my child. But I say to you in a loud and clear voice that the blood of my Son shall cleanse you that you may be made clean and pure before my Son.


The blood of my Son has turned what you view as bloody into the view of the clarity of the Waters of the River of the I am where the blood is the soap that cleanses you into a purity that shall be seen before God.  On that day your cleansed body and soul shall be placed before God and you shall see what I see and Taste Eternity with me.