God Sees Through Your Wounds

 Child, make your sign of the Cross and enter this Tabernacle. You come to me to be of my heart and to be filled with my nurture. You come that my words may be written. You come that others may come to know me through me. No need not use my name for I am mother to all even those who know me not as of yet.

Come and be filled and when you are prepared we shall enter the world to mother my children. Janine, my child, my children need their heavenly mother to mother them in the ways of the love of our Father who loves beyond human understanding.

In your yesterday you were shown how much love God has for each child. Man would condemn when God does not. Man cannot see into another's heart and soul and therefore man must leave one's soul to God.

Janine, my child, even your soul is left to God. By your choice you have chosen Him. There are the many who suffer much and are in need of the ways of God that love and only love.

Pain and sorrow and angst show themselves in many ways that, to the human eye, may seem in need of punishment. In the eyes of God, however, they are the wounds that bind. God saw through your wounds rather than your sins. His love has cleansed your wounds that you may see how much you are loved and not judged. 

You are being taught to see beyond the surface of the River of the I Am. You are seeing from the depths where God's love flows freely and without judgment.

Come and walk with me and let us mother all. Let us be God's emissary to all. Allow me to intercede through you. I come to walk and work through you along with the Light of my womb, Jesus. I remind you of your review with Jesus last night where your breath became His breath and where you were filled with His love.