I Show You the Walk of Your Life

Child, awaken to me. Come and as you place yourself before me take in the beauty of this new day.  Let us move deep within the River of the I Am for this time and space is of you and me. Come and let go of the ways of the surface of the River where the noise lurks. 

This new day begins with this holy communion. This new day begins with the filling of my nurture that you may know you are not alone in the walk of life. Take in the love of my Son who holds us in His Light.

How is it that we have what we have, Janine? I show you the walk of your life that has gotten you to this inch and moment. Your yes to me as a child is known. Your yes to Jesus as a child is known. 

Beyond the pain and suffering of your childhood you reached out to me and in so doing to my Son.  In spite of all that has wounded you, you never lost prayer.  There was much prayer out of fear of damnation, but you never lost the faith deep within your being.  You hid much of yourself from all around you for there was no other way for you to survive. 

I show you the times you knelt in prayer to me to save you.  Your prayers to me were to "save souls". Even as a young child you prayed for yourself and others' salvation.  

Come and rest with me as I give you view of the times you prayed to me. I heard everyone of them, Janine, and I have made them into the garden of roses before you. Take in the scent of the roses that await you. Take in the garden where we shall walk together into the New Earth. Take in what we have.