I Teach You With My Nurture.

 Child, come and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. You allow me to fill you with my love and nurture on this new day.

Take note of your fingers that hold the ways of my words that rise up from within my heart. Our hearts are connected for my nurture flows into you and through you. My nurture holds the love of the Light of my womb. Let us savor this time for it feeds you that you may in turn feed others with my nurture.

My nurture does not judge.  My nurture feeds with the good news of the Resurrection. Take in the love of Jesus and know that we walk into the world with Jesus. Your heart hears Him and your heart hears me for we are of the mystical body of God. 

I teach you with my nurture. I feed you with the truths of non judgment, witnessing and holding. I hold you with no reservations. You become naked of heart and soul that you may take in this love that has no judgment or reservations. 

I nurture you in the ways of love and only love. Give to God what is God's and fret not of the need to know all for you are not above God. You fear not being enough, Janine. I say to you that you can never be enough when you walk alone. When you walk with me and Jesus and the Holy Spirit you walk with the power of God. Do not purchase the noise that wants you to believe you must prove your worthiness. You are worthy by God's hand.