Jesus Died for All Good and Evil Mankind

 Child, let go of yourself and allow me to take you into my heart within the River of the I Am. Today is a new day where I wash over you with my love that cleanses and renews. You and I are graced to be mother and child. Come and allow yourself to be taken into my heart.

Janine, I love you with a love that shall always be for there are no encumbrances between us. There are no boundaries to separate us. Your heart and soul are opened and are able to share the mystical ways of our Father and God. Your heart and soul now see and take in Jesus where you hear His soft voice speak to you beyond the ego mind and the noise.

This day shall awaken you to more and more of the ways of Jesus for by your yes each day you grow and expand in your relationship with Jesus.  You hear Him and you know Him. You are trusting Him all the more and more each day.

You fret that I will leave you when you and Jesus are the more and more. The fret is baseless, Janine, for I am your mother forever.  I am mother to Jesus as well. By God's hand we are mother and child forever. Your commitment to this Tabernacle shall keep open what was once closed. 

Today is anew with the hope and brightness of Jesus for it is He who never loses hope in man. It is Jesus who died for each and every child born and unborn. Rest in the knowing that no amount of war or evil can destroy the love of Jesus. To come to know Him is to come to know how much each child is loved. It is easier to die for those who love you.  It is of great love to die for those who carry hate for you. 

Your dream showed you how much love Jesus has for all men. It is Jesus who is showing you how to love those who appear to not be lovable.  It is Jesus showing you how to love as He loves and that is all mankind even those of evil for Jesus died for them as well.