My Children are Drawn to Me Through You

 Child, how graced we are to be mother and child here within this Tabernacle. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am for I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am as destined by God.

Today, my child, finds you in the wonderment of what we have for in the instant you turned to me you found yourself peaceful and joyful.  How great is our God who graces me with this ability to hold you, fill you and prepare you to enter the outside world loved greatly and armed with the power of the River of the I Am.

Janine, I am your heavenly mother who awaits your attendance to this Tabernacle for your attendance frees us to just be in this inch and moment. No noise to distract even when the noise clangs to enter. 

Soon enough we shall enter the world. Know this, my child, we are as assuredly connected in both worlds. Become still in your day and hear my Son for we walk with Him together. Keep the joy that is in your innards exposed and close not your body and our joy of mother and child shall draw my children to me.

My children are drawn to me through you for the Light shines within us and through us. Do Take rake lightly what we have.