Prayers From Those Before Us

 Child, come and know how much I love you. I am your mother who loves you without any obligations to do so for my yes has given us this communion of mother and child. I know your heart and I know your love for me. I come to walk with you into the world for by your yes we walk to gather my children home to the River of the I Am where Eternity flows forth from.

Janine, it is of no accident that we have what we have. I have been with you and watched over you all of your life. There were those praying for you even before you were.  Your ancestors have gained Heaven by their yes and walk and work to keep you safe that you may one day be of the angels. Prayer can be for those before and after you.

Your dream showed you great fear and hopelessness for you came to the place of the terror of seeing the death of the church within you. You saw the hopelessness of attempting to return to the church that damaged you.  You became lost with no hope of finding your way back. 

You found yourself praying in anger to Jesus and banging on the door to Heaven telling Jesus to keep His promise to you to awaken you from this terrible place and take you home. In that instant you saw Jesus within the clouds of heaven and you met His eyes. In that instant you knew it was Jesus by His eyes. In that instant you were freed from this bondage and you tasted it. 

All Jesus asked is for you to say something "nice" to your earthly mother. Your thank you and I love you were tasted by your mother who prays for you. Do not take lightly what your dream has done for you for it has given you new life where there was none. Do not take lightly those who pray for you that have come before you.