Seek Love and Not Self Aggrandizement

 Child, come and be of the peace of my heart and the peace of the River of the I Am where the Light of my womb flows forth from. Come and taste the love that awaits you here. Your yes is the only expectation for by your yes the mystical opens to you. Come and know your yesterday has laid the foundation for your today.

On this new day I give you the lesson of this day. We are one within the world for the Holy Spirit walks with us as one. You must come to see that you are part of a whole but you do not see as I do nor as God does for you are but a child in this learning. You let go of yourself that I and the Holy Spirit may do God's work through you.

Janine, each day you walk with me and grow in the ways of love and only love . Each day you arise and attend to your soul. With each day you move closer to Heaven for your eyes are upon Jesus.Those who seek love and not self aggrandizement shall find love. Those who seek worldly power find not love but find the power of the snake that tempts away from God.

Let us pray for those whose eyes are only on their own self righteous ego that seeks only to be above others and therefore above God. What you do here is expressed in your wants and aggressions in the next. Therein lies the dangers of the sinful ego minds for they seek only the power within themselves.