Take In the Beauty of This Nothingness

 Child, come and taste the love of my heart as we descend into the depths of the River of the I Am. Take into account the world that moves into the background as we move deeply into the depths of peace.  Take note of the ways of your heart that take in what we have. Take note of the slowing of all.  Take note of the timelessness of the River of the I Am. Take note of the ways of your senses that take in all that is around you.

Your hands hold my words. Your heart holds my heart. Your breath breathes with the peace of the River that flows with you and through you. The scent within this nothingness has more scent than the greatest of flowers. Take in the ways of the roses at my feet that are beyond your earthly scent.

Take note of the ways of your ears that hear the sounds of this nothingness.  Take in the sounds of the music being sung by all of the River of the I Am. 

See what I see, Janine.  See love. See the lack of boundaries that seem to bind you in the outside world.

See the truth that all are connected within God's design.  All souls are forever. See with the eyes of Jesus. See with the eyes of my heart. See with the eyes of the River of the I Am where all are of the one cloth of God.

As we commune on this new day, take in how much you are loved. Allow all your senses to expand as we walk within the world this new day. What you take in here you can move out into the world with. Take in the beauty of this nothingness that you may take it into the outside world.