This Day is of The Angels

 Child, come and be of this Tabernacle. Come and love as I love. Come and touch this Tabernacle that you may no longer doubt what we have. 

This day is of the angels within the Heavens that are with us as we walk into the world. The angels gather to enter the world with us.

Firstly, though, be of the stillness and emptiness of heart and soul that I may fill you with the love and power and fortitude of my heart that flows with you within these depths of the River of the I Am. Janine, I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am and as such I fill you and intercede for you and all of my children.

The grace placed upon me I share with you for I Am your mother who gives you my nurture that comes from God Himself. Before I was, God had destined me to be the Mother of His son. My yes was the consummation of God's Covenant with Man.

Know that, as we walk into the world on this new day, we walk with all of the angels with the power of their yes. Know that, as we walk into the world this day, we walk with the power of the Holy Spirit that gathers God's children home to their rightful place in God's plan. Let us be of prayer that God's will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

You are of grace. You are of the peace as promised by my Son. You are of my promise to be with you in the Kingdom for I Am your mother who loves and intercedes for you in all things. What I have come to do for you I come to do for all of my children. Our Father has destined it so.