We Gather Where Jesus is in Our Midst

 Child, good morning. Let us commune this new day within the depths of the River of the I Am where you begin your day with me.  Let us be as one for I am your mother and you are my child. We have been graced by our Father to be mother and child.

You are in daily need of your heavenly mother for my nurture and attention feed you with the food of everlasting life that holds you in our walk into the outside world.  My food and nurture fill you that you may be filled and protected from the noise.

Just as the worldly food feeds you for the day, so too, my child, my nurture feeds you for the day, gives you strength and protects you from the disease of the noise. My nurture teaches you as we walk. I carry the nurture of Jesus into you and into the world through you. Jesus walks with us for we gather in His name. 

When you walk each day with the filling of my heart and the love of the River of the I Am you are freed from the workings of the noise.  As each day moves towards its end, however,  you become more prone to the noise for you are becoming tired of body.

The soul and heart are willing. my child, but the body becomes tired and weakened by the noise of the day. This is why you must come to me each new day to be filled and made ready to enter the world with me.  Take in the beauty of your rested body that is being filled with my nurture and love and the grace of Jesus who walks with us. 

Where we walk, Jesus walks with us. These words of Jesus teach you that, "Whenever two or more are gathered in my name, there am I in their midst."