You are in Need of Your Heavenly Mother

 Child, come and let me take you into my heart and let us move into the depths of the River of the I Am. You are in need of your mother. The River flows that we may be mother and child. Come, be still and take in my love that fills you and holds you that you may know how much you are loved.

This day finds you in need of stillness. Today needs to be of you for your body is in need of rest. Be still, be filled and stay in this holy place in the silence and stillness of your heart and soul.   

Janine, my child, your night was filled with restlessness.  Confusion left you filled with fret and worry. This day must move slowly for you that you may move from this restlessness to the peace that is deep within you.

Take note of  my filling that shall carry you through this day. Take note of the lightness that now fills you. Take note of how I take your restlessness and counter it with my love and the filling of my heart. Take note of Jesus who is within you as well. 

Let us be still and empty as I fill you with the joy and love and peace that is of the Light of my womb. Stay, be still, and allow this time to be just of you and me. Take in this time and space with no more words for my words are done for this day. Listen to the soft song of my heart that needs no more words today.