As the Rose You Bloom with Each Season

 Child, come. Come and let me take the noise and shatter its hold on you for I am your mother who comes to hold, nurture and protect you. The noise cannot harm you but it make much noise in your ears this day. Take the breath of letting go and allow me to take you into my heart.

Allow me to hold you and take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Your spirit is in need of renewal for the noise has been heavy for you.

As you let go of the breath, take in the freedom to flow freely with me. Take in the scent of the roses at my feet. Take in the beauty of its color.

Yes, my child, the roses are of my heart. Roses show the beauty and seemingly fragility of its roots and color. But, my child, when tended to in the ways of love the rose becomes strong and holds its color.

I am pleased that you have placed the roses at my feet. You have shown that we are mother and child. Trust in the ways of the roses at my feet for they show love that blooms with each season as each season arises. So too your heart blooms in each season as destined by God. So too your heart holds its beautiful color and strength. 

Come and take in the beauty of the roses at my feet for they shall remind you and the world that you are mine.