Come and Expose Your Soul

 Child, I am your mother and I await you here at this Tabernacle. Place yourself before me and let go of yourself that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune. Come and take in my heart that loves, fills and attends to you.

On this new day, be of the peace that is deep within these depths. Take in the ways of your own soul that exudes the peace as promised by my Son, the Lamb. 

The Kingdom is within for the seed of your soul holds the truths to the Kingdom. Your seed knows God and is at peace for it was designed that way. Your seed is deep within you to show you the truths and the ways of the love and only love of God.

The River flows in simplicity, Janine, but the many see not the simplicity of love and only love. The many seek God in the noise which is counter to God's peaceful ways.  The many seek to hide from themselves and in that doing hide from their own soul. 

To expose your soul is to expose the truth and the way. To expose your soul is to shed the misguidedness of your learning that keeps blind what must be seen.

Come and be awake to the truths of the Kingdom. Stay awake to your soul that is in relationship with the Light of the Kingdom, My Son, The holder of the truth and the way.