Open Your Inner Being and Meet God

 Child of mine, you do well to attend to your soul this new day. You do well to come to me with your heart and soul opened and naked that I may see and fill you with the all of me.

I give myself to you and to yours for I am your mother who only wants what is best for you and yours. By God's grace I am your mother and mother to all. 

I walk with you to gather my children onto me for the one shall grow to be the many. There are those who also give me their yes and there will be the more and more that shall come to know me. My name matters not other than mother. I am mother to all, even those who know not my name.

There are those who become still and come to know the peace that is of my Son. There are those who know not the name of the One who grants such peace but they know His promise of the peace that is deep within them.

The ability to be still of heart and soul carries with it an opening to God with whatever name rises up within them.

It is for this reason, Janine, you must not ever judge what one calls their deeper part that opens to the relationship with what is deep within their own being for there in that emptiness and space, God presents Himself. To attend to one's inner being is to open to God.  When you open your inner being you meet God for seed is reunited with its Creator.