The Hand Written Commitment of 2010

 Child, as you place yourself before me, know that I come to you in pleasure for you are my child in whom I am pleased.  With no matter the noise you come to me with no expectations other than your yes to me. You come and open yourself directly into your heart and soul that we may commune.

It has taken these many years for you to empty the noise, the wounds, and the misguidedness that your soul may be opened. The first day of your yes began the process of making solid ground.  As each day passed the solid ground grew that in God's timing your heart and soul opened.

I remind you of this for on that day, when your soul exploded and opened, you heard Abba, Father, who presented Himself to you. You were married to Jesus in the Spirit of Abba that day. You signed your commitment to this marriage to Jesus on that day. You entered a personal relationship with Jesus on that day. Your ground became steadied as you learned to trust. 

I remind you of the hand written commitment you wrote to cement what you and Jesus have.  Find it and place it before you. The year was 2010. The year found you moving into your own depths for you had heard and opened to Abba. 

Take view of your written commitment to Jesus.  Take view of the center where the Cross stands. Take view of the souls that circle around the Cross.  These are the souls that your walk with Him have touched and continue to touch.   

On this day, Janine, I ask you to attempt to count those souls in your commitment of 2010. You cannot count for one is connected to another and then the other. They appear to be separate but when you go to count they are not separate for they are connected.

Place your commitment in a place where it shall remind you of the River of the I Am where all may appear to be separate but are in fact connected.  We walk to continue your commitment to gather souls to the Cross.