The Noise Cannot Bear Silence

Child, open yourself and let go of yourself. Be assured that I am here and I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. I take nothing and add to you that you may be filled and attended to.  Take in the letting go of the one breath and the taking in of the breath that is of my heart.

As a mother fills her child, so too I fill you. I fill you with the food of the Living Waters of the River of the I Am for I am our Lady of the River of the I Am. Come and rest and be filled.  Come and rest and be attended to. Take in that which is meant for you. My love holds, fills and renews you in the great love of the River of the I Am.

Your yesterday gave you much in the ways of learning for the soft voice of Jesus showed you how to witness to another in the ways of the beauty of silence. When there is nothing to say you need no longer fill the space. To become still is to allow Jesus to speak. To become still is to allow the Holy Spirit to flow through the relationship aiding you to be of the holy witness. 

Learning comes through the Holy Spirit of Jesus when you become still and witness in the silence of love where two souls may meet. When you give space within the relationship it allows the other to open their space and forces the noise to flee for it cannot bear silence. 

In the silence between two hearts the souls meet. In the silence of two hearts the peace of Jesus enters. His peace counters all noise.  Come and trust when the need for silence rises up within you.