This is the Season of Gathering

 Child, I come to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am for you have placed yourself before me in an emptiness that opens your heart and soul to me and to the River of the I Am. Come and know the love that awaits you. Come and be filled on this new day of our Lord and God who graces us to be mother and child.

Today shall show you my love for you shall see the power of my love within the world. Take in all as we place ourselves in God's care and will.  Take in the miracles of love that gain more and more power with each yes within the world. 

Today, my child, slow all down that you may take account of the breath we breathe within the world, for the slowed breath takes in all the more and more.  Take in the beauty of this inch and moment that shall renew you that we may enter the world with this slowed breath. When we enter the outside world our breaths are combined in a powerful way.

At this depth, my child you are filled. At this depth you are being prepared to walk with me in the breath of mother and child.

Walk slowly. Talk slowly. Breathe slowly that you may have awareness of me in all things. Prepare the roses for bloom this day, for as the roses bloom we shall gather my children unto me. This is the season of gathering.