This Tabernacle Renews and Nurtures Your Body and Soul

 Janine, I welcome you to this Tabernacle even with your tiredness and uncertainty. It matters not the ways of your tired body for I am here and I hold you and nurture you with no matter the state of your outside. I carry you into the River of the I Am that holds you within the mystical and gains you rest that is beyond the body for the power of the River restores and refreshes and fills.


Come and be awakened to the peace that flows into you and within you. Take in how your body awakens to me and to my nurture and to my holding you.


Janine, I am your mother who loves you with no matter the ways of your worry for I  am your mother who holds you in love and only love. My nurture fills where the food of the Earth cannot. 


Come and rest in the abundance and restoration of the River of the I Am where we commune. Come and rest and be still in heart and soul that my heart may fill you with the nurture of the River of the I Am.  When you are filled we shall walk into the world and your body and soul shall be renewed.