To Become Whole Is to Find God

 Child, come and take the breath that lets go of all that you may enter this Tabernacle in the humbleness of emptiness. To let go and make yourself empty in humbleness is to know that I and the Light of my womb are granted entrance into the depths of your being.  To allow me to enter is the greatest of gifts to give back to God what is God's.

When you humble yourself and let go of all to give to me and to the River of the I Am you are allowing my Son, the Light, to show you His ways of love and only love. I am His emissary and I walk with you within this Tabernacle as well as into the outside world.

Janine, to let go of all that God may enter is also the hardest for the many to do for to let go of all is to seemingly lose yourself. I walk with you that you may attest that, rather than lose yourself, you gain all the more and more of yourself. To let go and allow God to enter is to become more and more of your design and wholeness where you are freed from the bonds of the noise that asks you to believe that to let go is to die. 

To let go is to die, but it is a death of the noise and not the self.  To let go is to become all the more and more whole for the boundaries that separate part from part become no more. To become whole is to become more of yourself. To let go is to become whole. To become whole is to find God. To find God is to know you will never die. To find God while in this body makes joy, peace and trust.